Tumbled Stromatolite Stone
Stromatolites, aside from their intriguing patterns, are fossil remains of microbes that date back more than 3.5 billion years. They assist in moving from the old into the new. Aids in transformation & personal growth and removes blockages.
• Gemstone: Stromatolite
• 1 Tumbled Stone | Weight: 12-18 grams
• 3/4” to 1" - About the size of a quarter
- 100% Unique Product of Nature - Color, Markings and Shape May Vary.
• Handcrafted Item: Gemstones and crystals are handled with love and cut from 100% natural stone, please allow for variances in color, shape, and size as these stones are nature-made and no two are alike.
- A stabilizing stone, Stromatolite releases mental and emotional stress and anxiety.
- This stone promotes persistence, endurance, tenacity, flexibility, and makes it easier for us to adapt and cope with change.
- It can be utilized during past life regression.
- Allows us to access the ancient wisdom of the Earth
Stromatolite is the name given to a rock formation that is composed of the fossilized remains of a micro organism know as cyanobacteria, which is also called blue green algae, (although not strictly an algae). Stromatolites are characterized by layers of banding or swirls caused by the trapping, binding and cementation of sedimentary grains by the micro organisms. It is a combination of Jasper, silicon dioxide with various impurities and iron oxides, and the colors and markings can range from a brown/tan with dark brown/black markings to green/blue with blue toned markings. The frequency of Stromatolite connects to the base and heart chakras. It cleanses these chakras, allowing for an increased energy flow.
Stromatolite’s connection to the base chakra allows one to feel a connection with the third dimensional reality and to feel secure.
The energy of Stromatolite helps one to understand the purpose of life’s lessons and to see them as aids to one’s personal growth. It helps one to accept others for who they are and to “go with the flow”, to live one’s life with an “open-ness”, so that one can move forward not bound by past negativity.
Please note that each gemstone is unique in appearance as every one of us. Because all of our gemstones are cut from 100% natural stone, there is always color variation. Actual stone you will receive might not look exactly the same as the one shown in the pictures above, but the color will be similar. We only stock quality gems.
FREE USPS FIRST CLASS SHIPPING AVAILABLE
$15.00 USPS First Class International.
FOREIGN CUSTOMS REGULATIONS AND HOLDS MAY DELAY DELIVERY FOR UP TO 30 DAYS. International buyers may be subject to duty charges. It is the responsibility of the buyer to be informed of the import regulations of their country for duty prices.
**Please note: Customer is responsible for any customs, taxes, or duties, if any, related to their order. Certificate of Origin not provided.