Opalite Tumbled Stone
HOPE • STRENGTH • SPIRITUAL GROWTH
AFFIRMATION: I open myself to purification and spiritual upliftment.
Also known as blue Opalite and “Tiffany Stone”, among others, opalite is beloved by crystal collectors for its opalescent beauty and many properties. This man-made stone’s aesthetic appeal may go without saying! Opalite is a wonderfully peaceful crystal. It is a stone of love, but only rewards faithful lovers. It is said to help form lasting romantic bonds.
• 1 Tumbled Opalite Stone
• Weight: 12-18 grams
• 3/4” to 1" - About the size of a quarter
- Man-made opalite is made of glass. The glass is often composed of dolomite and metal to best replicate natural opal's volcanic conditions.
• Handcrafted Item: Please allow for variances in color, shape, and size as there are no two alike.
Opalite is a stone of inspiration that enhances imagination and creativity. It can bring inspiration to projects and to life and Spirit. Its own spirit is at times like that of a child spontaneously playing, dashing color where ever it pleases. Carrying this imaginative spontaneity into the realm of your life can bring strong creativity.
Opalite has a larger proportion of water in it than most stones and is considered a water stone. This can help ease the effort of handling change in life. Like water rolls over and past rocks and roots in its way, the energy of opal can help continue on your path regardless of obstacles. During times of transformation, this is an invaluable energy to work with and hold close to your heart.
- A stone of emotional balance.
- Opalite improves your sense of self-worth, assists in making smooth transitions & also useful in helping success in business.
- Useful in meditation for its calming and relaxing energy and also for opening the third eye.
Please note that each gemstone is unique in appearance as every one of us. There is always color variation. Actual stone you will receive might not look exactly the same as the one shown in the pictures above, but the color will be similar. We only stock quality gems.
FREE USPS FIRST CLASS SHIPPING AVAILABLE
$30.00 USPS First Class International.
FOREIGN CUSTOMS REGULATIONS AND HOLDS MAY DELAY DELIVERY FOR UP TO 30 DAYS. International buyers may be subject to duty charges. It is the responsibility of the buyer to be informed on the import regulations of their country for duty prices.
**Please note: Customer is responsible for any customs, taxes or duties, if any, related to their order. Certificate of Origin not provided.