What Are Yoni Eggs?
Commonly known as jade eggs, love eggs, or yoni egg, these beautiful semiprecious stone carved into an egg shape and polished are meant to be worn inside the vagina.
"Yoni" is the Sanskrit word for female genitalia that means "sacred space". Its symbol has been revered in Eastern cultures since ancient times for granting life, creativity and love. We will use the term "yoni" to bring appreciation and recognition, so often lacking in Western culture, to the creative power that this magical part of the female body possesses.
It is said that women have been practicing with stone eggs for over 5,000 years. Empresses and concubines of the Royal Palace of China used eggs carved out of jade to access sexual power, awaken sensuality and maintain amazing health into their old age. Up until recently, this ancient, secret practice was only available to members of the royal family.
Yoni eggs not only assist with meditation, they promote sexual health, allow you to strengthen your keggels to tighten your vagina, and allow you to become one with yourself. The Yoni Eggs promote increased circulation of blood flow, they help with overall improvement of the uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries, and vaginal floor.
What Are The Benefits You can experience if you practice with a Yoni Egg regularly:
- Gain control over the vaginal muscles and rock your lover’s world.
- Increase libido and awaken your sensuality.
- Some women that use yoni eggs report a reduction of PMS symptoms, menstrual cramps and the duration of the menses.
- Increase natural lubrication at any age!
- Develop an intimate and loving relationship with your yoni, your entire body, and ultimately yourself.
- Increase sensitivity during intercourse.
- Become much more orgasmic.
- Some moms use yoni eggs to assist in after birth recovery.
- Enhance your Tantra, Qigong, and yoga practice.
- Improve overall health and well-being.
Become one with your Yoni and feel the energy with a genuine yoni gemstone egg from Magic Crystals. All of our eggs are genuine semi-precious gemstones and have been investigated for the best quality.
A Yoni Egg is a very personal thing and we believe that every woman intuitively knows what is best for her. That being said, if it is your first introduction to Yoni Eggs you probably feel a little overwhelmed.
If after reading this you are still unsure where to start, or you are buying a Yoni Egg as a gift for someone else in your life, we suggest two options: