Seven Chakra Merkaba
The Seven Chakras stand as the principal energy centers of the body and are believed to be the pathway of harmony between the mind, body, and soul. This beautiful 7 chakras handcrafted Merkaba will help activate your Chakras to bring balance and energy into your life.
• Gemstones: Amethyst, Green Aventurine, Lapis lazuli, Carnelian, Clear Quartz, Red Jasper, and Citrine
• Shape: 8-Point Merkaba Star
• Size: 30-35 mm
• Material: Natural Gemstones - Resin - Copper
- 100% Unique Product of Nature - Color, Markings and Shape May Vary.
• Handcrafted Item: Gemstones are handled with love and cut from 100% natural stone, please allow for variances in color, shape, and size as these stones are nature-made and no two are alike.
7 Chakras Meaning
These Seven Chakra symbols are vital to our health. Negative feelings hamper the spin of these chakras, resulting in sickness and disease. A chakra is a vital energy center that resides in our bodies, that is not detectable by most modern medical means.
In order, the colors of the seven primary chakras are:
1. Red – Root Chakra – represents our foundation and feeling grounded
2. Orange – Sacral Chakra – abundance, well-being, sexuality
3. Yellow – Solar Plexus Chakra – self-worth, self-confidence, self-esteem
4. Green – Heart Chakra – unconditional love, joy, inner peace
5. Blue – Throat Chakra – communication, self-expression, authenticity
6. Purple – Third Eye Chakra – intuition, imagination, wisdom
7. White – Crown Chakra – spirituality, enlightenment, connection to the divine
Each color reflects a type of vibration or frequency radiating through the chakras. This classic color chart is based on yogic traditions, as well as contemporary healing schools of thought. Although the exact color of each energy center may vary, there is a general agreement about a rainbow-colored representation of the chakra system.
The meaning of the word, “Merkaba” is ancient; and it carries great energy of Spiritual transformation.
A Merkaba Star, or Mer-ka-bah Healing Crystal, carries the meaning and energy of a vehicle of Divine Light which is used by Seekers, Healers and Realm Walkers - the Masters - to travel into the Astral realms and thereby connect with the higher realm beings of Light.
It is a tool for Ascension.
Mer means connecting thread- Light
Ka means The Spirit or Astral Self
Ba means The Body or Physical Self
Therefore, we see that a Merkaba configuration creates for us the opportunity to thread our thoughts through time. Always with honor and always remembering that there are safe guards. We cannot willfully commit causal affects. Merkabahs are perfect tools for self-healing and advanced Reiki techniques.
In Sacred Geometry it is based on the primal pattern, Love, which created all things and all universes, both visible and invisible. Constructed as a three dimensional Star of David, Merkaba means that we have 3D interlocking triangles - which mean that the Realms are intersecting, merging the Divine and the Human together... Shamanic Healing and Realm Walking.
For the healer this means that the healing gifts and powers are amplified and one's personal Divine spark is Awakened.
Please note that each merkaba is unique in appearance as every one of us. Because all of our gemstones are cut from 100% natural stone, there is always color variation. Actual merkaba you will receive might not look exactly the same as the one shown in the pictures above, but the color will be similar. We only stock quality gems.
FREE USPS FIRST CLASS SHIPPING AVAILABLE
$15.00 USPS First Class International.
FOREIGN CUSTOMS REGULATIONS AND HOLDS MAY DELAY DELIVERY FOR UP TO 30 DAYS. International buyers may be subject to duty charges. It is the responsibility of the buyer to be informed on the import regulations of their country for duty prices.
**Please note: Customer is responsible for any customs, taxes or duties, if any, related to their order. Certificate of Origin not provided.